Join us for the Great North Run 2017 - the world's biggest half-marathon.
Date: 10 September 2017
Location: Newcastle to South Shields
Registration fee: £35
Minimum sponsorship: £300
Starting in Newcastle, the course crosses the iconic Tyne Bridge, passes through Gateshead alongside its famous international athletics stadium, and finishes in the coastal town of South Shields.
If you'd like to join the Christian Aid team for 2017, please sign up here
Or if you'd like to volunteer at the event, please also contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, please do get in touch:
Each member of our fantastic team will receive:
- A runner sponsorship pack containing all your fundraising, awareness and training advice.
- Personalised support from the Events Fundraising Team including telephone calls and regular e-newsletters.
- A Christian Aid running vest.
- Training and fitness advice.
- Plenty of encouragement, enthusiasm and smiles throughout your challenge.
Get in touch
Contact our events fundraising team today:
Morrisons Great North Run official website